Updated: January 17, 2013 3:56 PM | By www.wenn.com

Skrillex's hair catches fire at birthday party

Skrillex's birthday party ended in disaster on Tuesday (15Jan13) when the DJ's hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his cake.


Skrillex's hair catches fire at birthday party

The Grammy-winning star was presented with an enormous cake in the shape of a turntable as he partied at a private venue in Los Angeles to celebrate his 25th birthday.

However, the DJ, real name Sonny Moore, found himself in a scary situation when his long locks accidentally went up in flames.

In video footage obtained by TMZ.com, one guest notices Skrillex's hair is alight and the DJ quickly pats out the fire before laughing off the incident and tucking into a slice.

Copyright (c) WENN 2013, All Rights Reserved.

Enter to have a chance to winEnter to have a chance to win
Scroll upScroll down

recently recommended stories

advertisement